RoSPA & CPD Approved
Fire Marshal Course
Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff.
Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
Fire marshals (sometimes known as fire wardens) are civilians trained to assist in emergency fire evacuation procedures at businesses and other organizations. It is a legal obligation that workplaces must have a sufficient number of fire marshals to deal with fire emergencies.
This course provides extensive knowledge of fire prevention, evacuation protocol and using fire extinguishers.
This course covers the nationally approved syllabus and content for Fire Marshal with additional content in supervisory skills. It includes the following content highlights:
Recommended System Requirements
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 220 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
1. Appeals to all learning styles with interactive quizzes, video and audio features
2. Allows learners to work at their own pace, testing their knowledge as they progress through the course
3. Provides a very thorough resource for those with English as a Second Language
Self checks after each section of the course and an optional end of course multiple choice assessment*
On successful completion, learners can download a certificate as evidence that they have passed the course