RoSPA, IFE & CPD Approved
Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff.
Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
This course will provide candidates with a general understanding of basic fire awareness including what should be done in the event of a fire, how to prevent a fire occurring and a basic introduction of the protocol of extinguishing a fire.
It is a cost effective way for employers to fulfil their legal obligation to provide their employees with the necessary understanding of fire awareness
This course covers the nationally approved syllabus and content for Basic Fire Safety Awareness with additional content in supervisory skills. It includes the following content highlights:
Recommended System Requirements
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 60 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
1. Appeals to all learning styles with interactive quizzes, video and audio features
2. Allows learners to work at their own pace, testing their knowledge as they progress through the course
3. Provides a very thorough resource for those with English as a Second Language
Self checks after each section of the course and an optional end of course multiple choice assessment*
On successful completion, learners can download a certificate as evidence that they have passed the course